Venue: NUS Enterprise, 21 Heng Mui Keng Terrace, level 5 S(119613)
Date: November 13, 2015
Time: 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Food & Beverages: Served
Admission Fee: Free
Nature of Event: Private
Lean LaunchPad Hydropreneur Programme Information Session
Featuring a dedicated water-technology track in the fifth run of the Lean LaunchPad Singapore (LLP), the second Hydropreneur Programme (HPP) aims to accelerate inventions form lab to marketplace.
The LLP-HPP aims to engage aspiring global water entrepreneurs in water business development activities and equip them with industry, business and technical skills. In partnership with PUB, the second edition of the LLP-HPP will commence with a 10-week commercialisation programme where participants will validate the commercial viability of their hydro-innovation and receive close mentorship by water industry veterans and experienced faculty members.
Upon completion of the 10-week commercialisation programme, selected teams will be invited to join the NUS LLP-HPP Accelerator Programme, culminating in the Hydro-Pitch Day (HPD) at the Singapore International Water Week (SIWW) 2016. The teams will present before the world’s top water companies, venture capitalists, potential clients and C-level business executives.
Highlights of LLP-HPP
– An experiential learning programme with real hands-on learning rooted in the commercial world
– Experienced LLP faculty led by Prof Wong Poh Kam, Director of NUS Entrepreneurship Centre
– Mentorship by industry veterans who possess relevant know-how and industry contacts
– 2-day bootcamp, 8 in-class workshops with plenary sessions by LLP faculty and water industry experts
– NUS LLP-HPP Accelerator Programme: A 3-month follow-on programme to prepare selected teams for Hydro-Pitch Day.
– Hydro-Pitch Day (HPD) @ SIWW 2016: Selected teams will present at HPD @SIWW 2016 to an international panel of qualified judges.
To hear more about the programme, you are welcome to attend the LLP-HPP Information Session.