Venue: The Hangar by NUS Enterprise, i3 Building Level 1, 21 Heng Mui Keng Terrace, Singapore 119613
Date: 2 April 2018, Mon
Time: 11.00am – 6.00pm
Food & Beverages: Lunch and Dinner
Admission Fee: Free (by invitation only)
Nature of Event: By invitation
Lean LaunchPad Singapore Final Presentation Day (April 2018)
The teams from the Lean LaunchPad Singapore programme are excited to share with you their learning journeys!
Coming from three different tracks – Engineering, Medical Technology and General – the teams will be presenting their business model hypotheses, how they developed and field validated them with real customers in the targeted markets, pivoted their business models and then re-iterated the process to discover their beach head markets… all done in ten intensive weeks!
11.00am : Registration and Lunch
12.00pm : Opening Address by Prof Wong Poh Kam, Senior Director, NUS Entrepreneurship Centre
12.15 – 1.45pm : Medtech Track
- Naviscope – A 3D Visualisation system to resolve looping in colonoscopy
- Ambidexter – A portable robotic rehabilitation device for training fine motor skills
- Under The Sea – An immersive VR game to assist children in anaesthesia
- BB Additives – Microencapsulation technology for masking unfavourable taste in food ingredients
- Sepsis Diagnosis – Point of care system to identify bacterial infection and prevent antibiotic misuse
- Airway Clearance Therapy – A reliable therapy for a fast and integrative airway clearance experience at home
2.00 – 3.30pm : General Track
- ARgon – An Augmented Reality safety device to increase the situational awareness of motorcyclists
- Opinir – An AI-driven customer review engine that provides authentic reviews of retail services.
- Prism Optics – Prisms that will widen your view
- Ease – A patent pending device that electrifies your existing bicycle
- Milk Fat QC – Portable, inexpensive, rapid detector to quantify fat content in milk
- Neso – The future of centralized air-conditioning – a holistic, energy and space efficient solution for maximum comfort and flexibility.
4.00 – 5.30pm : Engineering Track
- Aquaporin – Water conducting channel with new industrial possibilities
- Integrated Reverse Osmosis – Energy efficient integrated reverse osmosis (iRO) technology for small scale desalination.
- I2PS membrane – A hollow fiber membrane fabricated from a single-step spinning process for improving water purification
- Perovskite Display – An ultra-wide colour gamut film that creates a surreal visual impact for televisions and large commercial displays application
- Space Bots – The exploration of the use of soft material based robotic technology in space
- Tiny CO2 – Integrated system for distributed CO2 sensing
5.30pm : Closing remarks, Presentation of certificates, Dinner