Venue: THE HANGAR by NUS Enterprise, 21 Heng Mui Keng Terrace, Level 1, Singapore 119613
Date: 22 March 2018, Thu
Time: 5.30pm - 7.00pm
Food & Beverages: Dinner will be provided after the talk
Admission Fee: Free with registration
Nature of Event: Public
PANEL DISCUSSION: COMMERCIALISING CYBERSECURITY TECHNOLOGIES
NUS Enterprise and Singapore Cybersecurity Consortium will be hosting a panel of industry experts to examine the approach and methodology in commercialising cybersecurity technologies.
- David Ong, CEO, Attila Cybertech
- Demetris Booth, Regional Leader, APJC Cisco Security
- Dr Lim Woo Lip, Vice President, Data Analytics & Cyber Security, StarHub
- Gil Gilad, CTO, Custodio Technologies Pte. Ltd.
- Aaron (Ronnie) Eilat, General Manager, Custodio Technologies Pte. Ltd.
- Teo Chin Hock, Deputy Chief Executive (Development), Cyber Security Agency of Singapore
Moderated by Vivy Suhendra, Executive Director, Singapore Cybersecurity Consortium