Venue: BLOCK71 Singapore, 71 Ayer Rajah Crescent, #02-01, Singapore 139951
Date: July 22, 2019
Time: 5.00pm – 7.00pm
Food & Beverages: Included
Admission Fee: Free
Nature of Event: Free
COMMERCIALISING CYBERSECURITY RESEARCH: SHOOTING IN THE DARK?
This dialogue brings together cybersecurity company founders, technology experts and agencies, on the challenges and opportunities of commercialisation from research to market. The Lean LaunchPad Singapore(LLP) programme aims to help researchers and start-ups find their path to market through market validation and developing a solution that meets their target market. Through the dialogue session, experts will share their perspectives and experience in bringing their cybersecurity innovation to real impact.
- Dr Lim Woo Lip, Executive Vice President, Ensign InfoSecurity
- Joseph Gan, CEO / Co-Founder, V-Key; Pioneer in Digital Security
- Calvin Ng, Deputy Director, Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (Technology)
- Jonathan Phua, Director, Insider Security
- Chng Zhen Hao, CEO, Cap Vista
- Moderator: Vivy Suhendra (PhD), Executive Director, Singapore Cybersecurity Consortium
- 5:00 – 6:30pm: Dialogue
- 6:30 – 7:00pm: LLP Team Experience
- 7:00 – 8:00pm: Light Dinner & Networking session
Who should attend:
All aspiring scientists and engineers from R&D, cybersecurity practitioners, start-ups and founders in cybersecurity.
This event is organised by Lean LaunchPad Singapore, in partnership with Singapore Cybersecurity Consortium, and supported by NRF Singapore and Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA).